We provide private classes to individual students or groups according to their needs and goals.
Will you be grading soon?
Would you like a more focused practice?
Does the current regular practice time not fit with your schedule?
Is a group setting not your thing?
Do you want to have a private class with your friends or club?
No matter what your reasons are, we can arrange private classes that meet your schedule, goals and needs.
You will receive direct instruction from our chief instructor, Grant Babin Sensei, 4th dan. All levels are welcome from beginners to advanced.
Benefits of Private Class
- Personalized Training: Grant Sensei will demonstrate how techniques work and help guide you according to your level and your needs.
- Quicker Improvement: Grant Sensei will point out how your technique can improve, avoid bed habits and increase your understanding of techniques so that you are able to grow at a faster pace then in a regular class.
- Flexible Time: Private classes are generally held at the dojo, but they can be in a location that is more convenient for you. We have times available week days and weekends. Please contact us directly to book your private class.
- 1 or 2 students: $65 per hour
- 3 or more students: add $25 for each additional student per hour
- Private classes off site: Prices will vary depending on location and facilities